Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~TUFF~ prestons vday present

Meet Tuff. Preston's Valentines Day present. Yes we already have a dog, and a baby coming in about 25 days! Is a puppy a good idea?? Probably not, but this is ALL Preston. He has to train him, feed him, clean up after him, everything. He is half German short hair and half English pointer...two bird dogs. Which is Preston's dream to have a little hunting buddy. I didn't want him at all but I will admit he is dang cute and cuddly and very good and smart for a 7 week old puppy. Hopefully I am not overwhelmed when Brazia gets here. I cant wait to see him in action with Prep out hunting. He already has his little camo collar and is starting his training. I cant wait for my baby though!!! count down of this month AHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Preston,

You're such a redneck.

Love,
Jeff

Daniel & Carly said...

How fun! Totally jealous of you! House, puppy, baby in 25 days! Ahh! So exciting for you. :) Can't wait till I'm where you are in each category. Well..I mean with my 2nd baby at least..or 1st girl. :) Miss you guys! Hope everything's goin' well! You need to update your blog more!!