Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TEN MORE DAYS!!!

I know that all my posts have been baby pictures and all about my baby, but lately that is all that i think about. this picture was taken at 38 weeks, which now i am only down to 10 days until her due date. who knows when she will really come though, i keep waiting to feel that first contraction (not that i want to feel that). i am so excited to meet my little baby and finally put a face to her name and know the love of a mother. i always say i love the kids i nanny but everyone keeps saying wait until you have your own to love! which i believe with everything. i cannot wait to see preston as a dad. he is so good with kids and has such a love for them. he is going to be amazing. hopefully my next post is me with my baby girl in my arms. thanks to everyone who has been so supportive and given me such good advice throughout my pregnancy! wish me luck...YAY

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cutest prego lady ever. I can't wait see what she looks like either. I am sure she will be beautiful! Good luck! :)

Daniel & Carly said...

We are so excited for you guys! Ha..you are still so small! I wonder if it has anything to do with your long torso and your figure that hides the belly so well...? Anyway..SERIOUSLY I can't wait to see your little girl! It'll be interesting to see whether she has dark hair or red hair! Keep us posted!! Btw I'm still bumbed we've never seen your house yet!?!