Saturday, July 10, 2010

so much news!!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted. I become so busy looking at other people's blogs I forget about my own. So much has happened since March, which was about the last time I did this. Preston and I went on a cruise, bought a house, and now WE ARE PREGNANT!!! We have never been more happy! Preston is so excited, he and my other family members told everyone already (and I am only 6 weeks along) so I might as well tell everyone else.WHA WHO. I can't wait to find out what I am having. And soon as I take my after pictures of my new home I will post the befores and afters. Looks awesome. Also congrats to my brother Rustin on getting engaged to my sister to be..Jessica Keeling. So excited to have a new sister in law!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Ha ha!!! So excited for you guys, that's awesome! And yes please on pictures of the house. And growing baby bump :)

mindy said...

WOOHOOO congrats!!! so happy for you guys! where is your house at?

Unknown said...

sooo awesome! congrats cordae! it will be such a beautiful baby!! that really is awesome news. let me know if you have any questions at all, seriously your body will go through so much while pregnant.

The Motts said...

wow... so many mile stones!! congratulations! you are going to be so dang cute prego!! cant wait!