Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Clairol Hair Show

I had the opportunity to do a Clairol Hair show this week, which was SO much fun. We pretty much got pampered, made over, and payed to have a blast. These are the eight girls that stood in for Clairol and as you see we all look better in the last picture (minus the terrible dresses we had to wear, thank goodness for only ten minutes) I got to do my first walk down a runway wha who. My knees were trembling and I am possitve i stumbled, good thing they were there to see my hair!!!!!!! Fun day.
Before

During

(not me, but that's the hair stylests)


After! (move out of my face stupid banges)





























3 comments:

nadia shea said...

kate told me you got signed! I am soooo happy for you! Tell me if your agency ever needs makeup artists k?

kasey kaufusi said...

cordae you little model you! that is great! you are beautiful!
love kasey

Unknown said...

your so cute cordae! hair looks fab in these pics!